Applications for a Variety of Project Types
The elements of VirutalNEPATM can apply to a variety of project sizes. Interactive commenting and document management can be leveraged for small, local projects and large, complex projects that require an Environmental Impact Statement.
Local and Small-Scale Actions
- Community Associations & Intergovernmental Coordination - Portal to post, file, and view meeting information, previous agenda items and summary notes, recent news, and photos.
- Small-Scale Actions requiring a Categorical Exclusion (CE) - Portal to share project information, file documentation, and access DMP and Interactive GIS Map.
Categorical Exclusion for the construction of speed-bumps on a county road.
Visit the document portal below to view and comment on the Categorical Exclusion document, and visit the GIS Commenting Application for public project commenting.
Mid-Scale and Multiorganizational Actions
- Actions requiring an Environmental Assessment or Finding of No Significant Impact
- Agency Coordination
- Community Coordination at a larger scale
Train Maintenance Yard
Visit the document portal below to view and comment on the Environmental Assessment document, and visit the GIS Commenting Application for public project commenting.
Complex and Major Actions
- Projects requiring an Environmental Impact Statement or Record of Decision
- Projects or actions requiring significant public involvement
- projects or actions requiring robust collaboration among various groups/organizations
Toll Lane Construction