What is a Project Website?
The project website allows constituents to review project purpose and need, funding, study area, technologies, community meeting boards, milestone documents, NEPA 101 information & schedule.
- Encourages clarity and brevity in the actual NEPA document since the majority of information is available on the website.
- Allows the actual NEPA document to focus on significant issues that are relevant and useful to decision makers and the public.
- Provisions of NEPA document page limits (40 CFR 1502.7); time limits for completion of the NEPA process (40 CFR 1501.8); interagency cooperation (40 CFR 1500.5(b)); incorporation by reference of previous study (40 CFR 1502.21) all accommodated.
What is Digital Outreach?
- Platform to provide access to virtual meetings
- Gather metrics to make better informed decisions
- Ability for the public to chat with subject matter experts
- Survey constituents on project components
GIS Commenting Application and/or Document Management Portal
can be embedded on the Project Website or Project Tab on an